2.5 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 cups chocolate chunk
2 cups whole dried cherries – rough chopped
1/2 lb. unsalted butter-melted and cooled
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cups brown sugar- not packed
1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Measure dry ingredients into large mixing bowl, mix to combine.
2. Whisk butter and sugars in a large bowl until emulsified.
3. Add eggs and vanilla to butter mixture. Whisk until combined and slightly pale in color.
4. Carefully add dry ingredients into wet and mix until well combined.
5. Chill and scoop into 1 oz balls.
6. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes. Should be just barely brown around the bottom edges.