3 potatoes – roasted and riced while warm
1.25 cups flour
3 egg yolks
1 tsp salt
Knob of brown butter
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Create a well with the riced potatoes and place the other ingredients in the center.
2. Chop the ingredients together with a dough scrapper until the dough forms.
3. Roll the dough out into a 1/2″ tube and cutting every 1/2″.
4. Roll on a gnocchi board or on the back of a fork.
5. Cook in salted boiling water for about 2 minutes.
6. Sauté in brown butter with thyme, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Follow along on Instagram: KitchenandCook